Application For Naturalization (Form N-400)
Become a U.S Citizen Today!
- Prepare Your Application Online
- Navigational Software Guides You Through Each Question
- Complete Your Form N-400 without Errors
- Check Your Eligibility For FREE!!!
With the pleasure of inviting immigrants from various regions of the world, the United States value the inputs of these immigrants in augmenting and conserving the heritage and freedom of the land.
The decision to acquire citizenship of the United States is a prestigious as well a significant one, in the life of a person. This decision proves the loyalty and commitment of an individual to the U.S. and to its constitution. It brings along a lots of benefits, including privileges and rights as a U.S. citizen.
Getting a U.S. citizenship will give the advantage to several benefits. It provides you with the right to vote, a U.S Passport to travel with and apply for federal employment.
The advantages of becoming a U.S. citizen
- Being a U.S. citizen, a child born to you outside U.S. will automatically gain U.S. citizenship.
- Being a U.S. citizen, one has the right to bring ones life partner and relatives to the U.S.
- Being a U.S. citizen one can live outside United States for as long as required with no constraints.
- A U.S. citizen derives Means-tested benefit like Medicare and social security.
Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
The form N-400 is used to apply for U.S. citizenship. The green card holders, who satisfy the eligibility requirements, can apply for the Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
Eligibility Requirements : Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
The individuals applying for the Form N-400, Application for Naturalization need to satisfy certain criteria.
- Should be 18 years of age or older;
- The individual should be a legal Permanent resident in the United States for at least 5 years or if married legally to a U.S. citizen the individual needs to be a legal Permanent resident for 3 years to be eligible to apply for US citizenship;
- For the above mentioned period, the individual should be physical presence in the U.S.;
- Basic English knowledge is a must;
- Should have maintained fine ethical character;
- Must possess knowledge of the U.S. History and Government; and
- Must be willing to take an Oath of allegiance.
Process : Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
If you meet the requirements to apply for the U.S. citizenship,the next step would be to apply for the Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
The application is to be submitted to the USCIS. Once received the USCIS will make an initial acknowledgement of the application.
At the Application Support Center (ASC), an interview of the applicant will be scheduled. You are subjected to go through biometric services in the ASC. Thereafter taking your fingerprint, the FBI will move to your background verification.
Then the test for citizenship and interview for the same is conducted consecutively. Through these steps they evaluate an individual’s understanding of the U.S. English and awareness of the U.S. government and history.
When passed through all these procedures, the individuals are invited to the oath taking ceremony. Here they are bound to take the Oath of allegiance. Once this process is over, an individual is a qualified American citizen.
Benefits of using UIC
- Our services help an individual to become a U.S. citizen by making it accessible to each competent citizen.
- By using our service, an individual can ensure the accuracy of their application form with no errors, which is to be submitted to USCIS.
- Our customized instructions will offer you assistance in where to send the application and what to send along with it, which simplifies the complicated instructions.
- For assistance contact us by e-mail or phone support during regular business hours. We are always at your service and we would like to hear from you.
- Online Preparation Fee : $101
- USCIS Processing Fee : $640
- Biometrics Fee : $85